Thank you for your interest in serving the community as a member of the Port of Clarkston Commission.
This position is open until filled. The timeline for filling the Commission vacancy is as follows:
- Friday, August 3, 2018: Deadline – Applications due to the Port of Clarkston by 2:00 pm
- Monday, August 6, 2018: Candidate interviews (Special Meeting, open to the public) and potential decision
- Thursday, August 9, 2018: Regular meeting with back-up interviews, if necessary, decision possible if not determined on August 6; possible first meeting of appointed official.
To be considered, your application must be completed and received by the Port of Clarkston as listed below no later than 2:00 pm on Friday, August 3, 2018. Applications received after 2:00 pm will not be considered for the first round of interviews. Additional written information after this date will not be considered for the first round of interviews, unless requested by the Port of Clarkston Commission.
Please submit the following items to be considered for the position:
- Application (see page 3)
- A cover letter (1 page) indicating your interest and general qualifications for the position
- A resume of no more than 2 pages
- Completed answers to the Supplemental Questions of no more than 3 pages total
The application and any correspondence should be addressed to:
Wanda Keefer, Port Manager
Port of Clarkston
849 Port Way
Clarkston, WA 99403
Fax (acceptable for submission): 509-758-1746